Roles and Responsibilities
- Loading rolls of raw material and unloading rolls of laminated materials.
- Ensuring proper techniques and procedures are followed.
- Maintaining the highest levels of quality while running the laminator at optimal speeds.
- Verification of the materials that are being laminated in accordance with the work order.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to take measurements in standard and metric.
- The ability to learn new skills and apply them across a range of applications.
- The ability to stand for an entire work shift (excluding breaks).